Book of Death #2 Cover

Friday, May 8, 2015

BOOK OF DEATH #2 COVER. 2015.
Ink(ed by Joe Rivera) on bristol board with digital color, 11 × 17″.

Hope everyone had a good week! I'm working on Book of Death #3 right now and will be starting a couple poster projects in the coming month, starring some of my favorite characters on earth.

I've finalized my Photoshop perspective template, and recorded a tutorial, so I hope to finally get that launched. I have my doubts, though, because it just does everything that Manga Studio does automatically. I've been learning that software over the last week or so and like it so far. I'll probably still use Photoshop for coloring, but MS5 can't be beat for comics.

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.