Wacky Reference Wednesdays, No. 274

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

KICK ASS 3 #7 COVER. 2014.
Ink(ed by Joe Rivera) on bristol board with digital color, 11 × 17″.

I can't believe I forgot to post this one. Guess it got lost during the break. Speaking of breaks, I'm about to take another. I'll be back by December (hopefully). In the meantime, I'll leave you with some rivetting Wacky Reference. Until next time!


I think I'm "reading Gödel", Escher, Bach


inks by my Paw
blue-line print of pencils


















pencils over digital print
digital sketch


















digital layout


unused digital layouts

4 comments :

  1. somehow i was sure this http://goo.gl/jQiq7x was going to be your refence

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Self-Absorbing Man" has been included in our Sites To See #417. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/12/site-to-see-417.html

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.