Wacky Reference Wednesdays, No. 260

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

GREEN HORNET #10 COVER. 2013.
Ink(ed by Joe Rivera) on bristol board, 11 × 17″.

This issue came out last month, so we're playing a bit of catch-up. You can see a preview here. It didn't take a great deal of reference, but every little bit helps. I used a 3D model I found in the Sketchup 3D Warehouse, as well as the 1/6 scale Mauser C96 that sits on my miniature gun rack. The honeycomb pattern on the floor was created with my perspective template (you know, the one I always mention but never find time to release into the wild... sorry).


I keep these gloves by my drawing desk at all times


inks by my Paw
blue-line print of pencils

















pencils over digital sketch
digital sketch

















digital layouts

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.