Medium Carnage

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Carnage. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

Hey, everybody! Remember when I used to blog? That was weeks ago. Anyway, I'm trying to get back into the groove after putting in some heavy hours (... can't wait to show you what I've been working on). Featured above is an old commission done just before Leeds last year.

I also wanted to make an official announcement: I'll be co-hosting a seminar with Andy Schmidt through his Comics Experience forum. (Andy was my editor at Marvel back in "the day.") It's a one-day event, but we plan to pack a lot in, concentrating specifically on design and how it relates to storytelling. It takes place on May 18th, from 10 to 4, during which you'll have our undivided attention. You can find all the details here. I hope you'll join us.

3 comments :

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.